A suburban church of 1896-98 by Edward Monson
South of the town centre in a suburban area. The church was designed by J.S. Hansom in 1885.
Between two dead end roads south-west of the town centre. It is a large church of 1914 by J.S. Alder.
Alongside the this large green space a little way south of the town centre. It was designed by George Basevi and built in 1839-41 with the chancel and transepts added by F.T. Dolman in 1863. The interior is divided with the western half of the nave converted to a hall.
Down by the river, off the main town centre area. The tower is 14th century but the church was rebuilt in 1714-15 by John James.
Near Marble Hill Park, this is a church of 1874 by Lockwood and Mawson, the chancel was added in 1885 and the tower finished in 1907.
The tower of All Hallows, Lombard Street in the City of London was erected here in 1938-1940 alongside a new church by Robert Atkinson. Many of the contents of that church of 1686-94 by Christopher Wren were also re used in the new church as were some from St Benet Gracechurch and St Dionis Backchurch. The interior is bedecked with flags of the nations in the 2015 Rugby Union World Cup as the church is only a short way from Twickenham stadium.