A gothic church of 1938 by E.J. walters with north and south chapels added in 1958 by Walters and Kerr Bate.
Just outside Maryon Park on an industrial stretch of Woolwich Road west of Woolwich town centre. It was built in 1961 by Walters & Kerr Bate as a Chapel Of Ease to Woolwich. It has, in recent years, passed to the Lithuanian Christian Church.
Alongside the road, this church is of 1957-59 by Walters & Kerr Bate, with the tower added in 1961, it replaced a building destroyed in WW2.
Close to Kew Gardens station, this is an imposing classical design of 1906 by Scoles and Raymond with aisles added in 1967-68 by Walters & Kerr Bate, the interior is rather bare.
Hidden away behind the houses on Burnt Oak Lane, a church of 1936-37 by Edward John Walters of F.A. Walters and Sons.Aisles and a narthex were added in the 1960s by Walters and Kerr Bate
By Walters and Kerr Bate and dating from 1960-64.