A church of 1932-33 by E.J. Walters.
Hidden away behind the houses on Burnt Oak Lane, a church of 1936-37 by Edward John Walters of F.A. Walters and Sons.Aisles and a narthex were added in the 1960s by Walters and Kerr Bate
A small church with a big car park, just behind the main street in Welling. It was built in 1935 and designed by Edward John Walters.
Better known as Ealing Abbey, situated in the leafy northern suburbs of Ealing. It was started in 1895-97 by F.A. Walters but the west end (seen below) was added in 1905 by E.A. Walters.