A late gothic building of 1925-26 by W. Charles Waymouth. The windows contain much coloured art nouveau influenced glass reminiscent of many nonconformist chapels of the Edwardian age. The hall at the rear was built as a Mission church in 1904-05 by Arnold Mitchell.
A large church of 1911 by W. Charles Waymouth with the chancel added in the 1930s. The west end is hidden by a large late 20th century extension for offices and meeting rooms.
Well west of the station and the town centre. This is a church of 1854 by S.S. Teulon, with a north aisle added by the Cutts Brothers in 1894 and a south aisle and west baptistery added in 1927 by W.C. Waymouth.