Opposite the large green west of the shopping area, this is a church of 1869 by Wilson & Nicholl. The top of the tower was completed as late as 1985.
In a secluded churchyard away from the main shopping area. basically a 13th century church, restored 1850-52 by Charles Innes. In 1974/75 the orientation was reversed making the chancel the entrance area and the altar is in front of the tower arch.