The present 1990 building replaces a church of 1911. The architect is Anthony Rouse of K.C. White and Partners. The lower floor is partitioned into three, with the nearest area to the road being used as the main worship area.
Built 1910 by F. Peck, with the chancel added in 1914-15. The narthex by the K.C. White Partnership was added in 1970. The war memorial arranged by streets, now on the east front is an unusual feature.
By the shops on the estate that replaced Croydon Airport (hence the propeller blade cross). The church is part of a community complex built in 2003 and designed by K.C. White.
This church would be in North Cheam in the London Borough of Sutton if it was over the road. It is of 1962 and designed by K.C. White. The western balcony was added when the west end was divided off to form a meeting area/entrance. The hall next door was originally used as the church.