Built in 1762-63 and attributed to Joel Johnson. Since 1998 it has been cared for by the Historic Chapels Trust. It retains most of its 18th century furnishings
Built as a seaman’s mission in 1846-47 by Henry Roberts, it became a parish church in 1864 and a nursery in 2002.
Dating from 1888-92 by Arthur Cawston, this large unfinished church is now the library of London Hospital Medical School.
A large church of 1959-60 in a narrow street. The design is by D. Plaskett Marshall and Partners. The bells are from the previous 19th century church.
Designed by Edward Pugin with the work continued after his death by Pugin and Pugin 1875-76, only the west front is visible as it is hemmed in by other buildings. The mosaics above the door are by Arthur Fleischmann. The high altar is from 1930 as is the huge east window which is by William Earley of Dublin