On a steeply rising side road off Brockley Rise. It was built in 1905 and has been attributed to Clement Jackson. Subsequently, Wilfrid Mangan in the 1930s and Williams & Winkley in the 1980s made additions to the building.
Designed in 1968 by Williams and Winkley. There is a large worship area with, to one side, a day chapel (final three photos). The complex also includes halls etc.
Away from the town centre, a church of 1971 by Williams & Winkley.