Just south of the station, this is a small church of 1909 by Benedict Williamson.
In the Sands End area of Fulham. It is by T.H.B. Scott and Benedict Williamson and built in 1922.
Rather hidden away in a suburban street north of the Hurlingham Club this is a church of 1924 by T.H.B. Scott and Benedict Williamson, with a western bay and front added by T.G.B. Scott in 1955-56.
A small back street church of 1910 by Benedict Williamson.
A landmark just outside Tooting town centre. The church was designed in 1907 by Benedict Williamson, the west front and campanile were added by J. H. Beart Foss in 1927 using Williamson’s designs. The huge mosaic Stations of the Cross are an unusual feature.
A suburban church of 1908 designed by Benedict Williamson. The west end of the nave was completed in 1929. A narthex was added in 1964 and a retrochoir in 1967.
Part of a rather domestic looking complex just north of hackney Road. It dates from 1912 to the designs of Benedict Williamson.