Just down the road from Holy Trinity, a large Byzantine building of 1905 by F. A. Walters.
Side on to the main road east of the town centre. It dates from 1862 and is by John Johnson. It has been extensively altered inside with a conservatory like outer aisle, new ceilings, divided off west end and unused chancel.
In a cul-de-sac not far from the broadway it was built 1908-9 and designed by William Henry Lowdell.
Close to Haydons Road Station. The church consists of eastern parts by Greenaway and Newberry dating from 1911-12 and western parts which are a mission church of 1901. It closed in 1982 and is now used by the Apostolic United Church of Jesus Christ.
The parish church of Wimbledon, but well to the east of the village centre. The medieval church was rebuilt in 1788 by John Johnson and in 1843 by G.G. Scott & Moffat. The chancel was rebuilt by Scott in 1860. The Cecil chapel on the south side of the chancel is of 1626-36.
A proprietary chapel of 1880 near Wimbledon village.
On a hillside above Worple Road. It dates from 1886-1901 by F.A. Walters. The older stained glass is by Lavers &Westlake and Hardman.
Above Worple Road south-west of the town centre. It is by T.G. Jackson, dating from 1875.
Close to the station, it replaced a 19th century church that burnt down in 1966. It dates from 1968-69 and was designed by Humphreys & Hirst and David Nye & Partners.