A small chapel of ease, no idea of architect or exact date, but presumably originally early 20th century.
Very near All Saints anglican church, it dates from 1895-96 and was designed by A.J.C. Scoles
Dating from 1874 and designed by F.E.C. Streatfield. It sits very attractively at the north end of Woodford Green.
A suburban church on the far side of the High Road from the main shopping area.By D.M. Blouett 1965-66.
A huge unfinished church by James Fowler from 1886-87. There is a south arcade but no south aisle. Next door is a temporary tin church erected in 1882.
From the street, one sees the east end of a church which was added in 1888-89 by W.O. Milne to a church by Charles Bacon from 1817. However, a fire in 1969 reduced the church to the tower and a shell. It was rebuilt in 1971-72 to designs by John Phillips to produce a wide, open space with a side chapel next to the former east end. Many monuments from the previous church (and its predecessor) survived the fire and are mounted around the walls.
Attractively set on a green with a pond next to the church. It dates from 1853-54 by Charles Ainslie and restored after fire by W.G. Bartleet 1886.