St Michael, South Grove, Highgate
A church of 1831-32 by Lewis Vulliamy, it replaced a chapel of ease and was built on the site of the demolished Ashurst House. In 1878 a chancel was added by G.E. Street. The east window glass of 1954 by Evie Hone replaces a war-damaged Kempe window, whose remains are now in the north chapel east window. The reredos and the redecoration of the sanctuary are by Temple Moore in 1903. There are a few 18th-century monuments from the old chapel.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
St Peter, Belsize Square, Belsize Park
Built in 1858-59 in a typical London ragstone style by W.Mumford to which J.P. St Aubyn added a chancel in 1875.


















































St Mary, King Henry’s Road, Primrose Hill
Build at the apex of the King Henry’s Road and Primrose Hill Road junction. It dates from 1870-72 and was designed by M.P. Manning, with the wide south aisle and chapel added in 1891-92. From 1901-1915 the vicar was Percy Dearmer who had a great influence through his writings on church furnishing and decoration, the white walls of the building reflect this. The reredos by Bodley and Garner was cut down to show more of the east windows, the pulpit is also by them.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
































































































































































