This building has replaced St Barnabas, Woodside Park about a kilometre away. The congregation moved to this large converted office block in September 2018, with conversion having begun in November 2017. Inside there are several floors of facilities as well as a worship area off the foyer. Inside the war memorial screen, some brass memorials, the font and the east window glass are preserved from the Holden Road church. The screen now has a painted backdrop of poppies by Joy Girvin and the glass (Goddard & Gibbs) is displayed in a lightbox on a lower floor.
Originally Harold Hill Baptist Church, it was bought and converted by the JSO and opened in October 2018. Owing to multiple sets of railings around the locked grounds the foundation stone image is a not terribly good montage.
In a large estate on the eastern side of Seldon, this is a hall/church of 1962 by Northover and Northover.
Designed by W. Curtis Green and constructed in 1932. The interior has folding screens separating the chancel from the nave, which is used as a hall in the week. This explains the piles of chairs stacked at the west end of the chancel in these weekday shots
A suburban church of 1960-61, designed by Tomei & Maxwell.
The nave and tower, typical of their date, date from 1828-1829 and were designed by Robert Wallace, with the chancel added in 1880 by Charles Henman Jnr. It was made redundant in 1980 and was converted into sheltered housing in 1989. The churchyard is a public open space.
Set in a large churchyard in this prosperous suburb. The church is by G.G. Scott and dates from 1854-1856. The memorial chapel on the south side of the chancel was added in 1956 by Caroe and Partners. There are several large post-WW2 windows by Hugh Easton.