An New Wine Anglican plant from St Barnabas, Kensington (a Holy Trinity Brompton plant) based in central Acton, a few yards from St Mary’s. They moved into the old Fire Station (1899) at 216 High Street in 2011 after being in St Albans Acton Green between 2000 and 2005.
Built in 1895 as a Baptist church and designed by F.W.Stocking. The building was sold to The Ukrainian church in 1977.
On the main street through the town centre. It dates from 1902 and is by Edward Goldie.
An ancient site in the centre of Acton but the current church by H. Francis is from 1865-67. The west tower was added in 1875-76. There is much glass by Clayton & Bell and Gibbs.