An New Wine Anglican plant from St Barnabas, Kensington (a Holy Trinity Brompton plant) based in central Acton, a few yards from St Mary’s. They moved into the old Fire Station (1899) at 216 High Street in 2011 after being in St Albans Acton Green between 2000 and 2005.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Acton, London Borough of Ealing on .
← St Thomas Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Armstrong Road, East Acton St Mary, Brentmead Gardens, West Twyford →