An New Wine Anglican plant from St Barnabas, Kensington (a Holy Trinity Brompton plant) based in central Acton, a few yards from St Mary’s. They moved into the old Fire Station (1899) at 216 High Street in 2011 after being in St Albans Acton Green between 2000 and 2005.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ