An New Wine Anglican plant from St Barnabas, Kensington (a Holy Trinity Brompton plant) based in central Acton, a few yards from St Mary’s. They moved into the old Fire Station (1899) at 216 High Street in 2011 after being in St Albans Acton Green between 2000 and 2005.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)