On top of the hill in the centre of the Ladbroke Estate between Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill. It is a church of 1844 by J.H. Stevens and G.Alexander.
The original church of 1843-44 by G. Alexander was rebuilt after a fire by G.E. Street in 1858. Inside the west end has been screened off using the former rood screen, a WW1 memorial, and a full height glass partition to form a hall area and a number of smaller rooms.