The original church of 1843-44 by G. Alexander was rebuilt after a fire by G.E. Street in 1858. Inside the west end has been screened off using the former rood screen, a WW1 memorial, and a full height glass partition to form a hall area and a number of smaller rooms.
Home » Alexander, G. » St Paul, Herne Hill
St Paul, Herne Hill
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← St John (former), Heron Road, Herne Hill St Philip & St James, Lowden Road, Herne Hill (Roman Catholic) →