The original church of 1843-44 by G. Alexander was rebuilt after a fire by G.E. Street in 1858. Inside the west end has been screened off using the former rood screen, a WW1 memorial, and a full height glass partition to form a hall area and a number of smaller rooms.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill