One of the finest baroque churches in London. It sits in a large churchyard in Deptford town centre. It is by Thomas Archer and was built between 1713 and 1730.
The centrepiece of the square designed by Thomas Archer and built 1713-28. It was burnt out in WW2 and reconstructed as a concert hall by Marshall Sisson in 1965-69. The crypt was not badly damaged and is now used as a restaurant for the venue.