See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Arkley
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 22, 2013 19:48 / Leave a comment
West of Chipping Barnet lying side on to the road, a small brick church of 1840 by George Beckett. The chancel of 1898 is by J.C. Traylen.
Blog at WordPress.com.