See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Austin, Daniel and James
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 8, 2013 20:56 / 2 Comments on Holy Trinity (former), Morgan Street, Mile End (now Epainos Ministries – New Testament Church of God)
Originally a proprietary chapel of 1834-39 by Daniel and James Austin. It soon became a parish church before becoming redundant. The New Testament Church of God took it over 1996 and meet in the hall attached to the east end.
Blog at WordPress.com.