Originally a proprietary chapel of 1834-39 by Daniel and James Austin. The chancel and east chapels were added in a matching style by Edwin B. Simson in 1910-1914. It soon became a parish church before becoming redundant in 1984. The New Testament Church of God took it over 1996 and meet in the hall attached to the east end. The church is now being converted into a community arts centre.
|The church in November 2013|