Home » Ayrton Maxwell
Category Archives: Ayrton Maxwell
Forming part of the boundary of Southwark Park in an area of much more recent housing. It was designed by Sir John William Simpson and Maxwell Ayrton and built in 1911. It has been redundant since about 1950 and was converted into art studios in the 1960s but is now run by a community arts charity called CGP. It was renovated in 2010 by Walter Menteth Ltd.