Home » Barker and Kirk
Category Archives: Barker and Kirk
Alongside the road, hiding a large ASDA superstore, north west of Southgate town centre. The church dates from 1903 and is by A.R. Barker with the sanctuary and north chapel added in 1916 by Barker and Kirk. There are striking modern stations of the Cross and a Triptych and several windows by local firm Cakebread Robey.