A small suburban hall/church dating from 1938 and fitting in well with the surrounding housing just off the Roding Valley.
North of Gants Hill station.By David Rodney Burles and dating from 1953.
The church for a now defunct “village” built for Barnado’s. It is by Ebenezer Gregg 1892.
Close to Gants Hill station, it dates from 1931-32 and was designed by Sir Charles Nicholson.
By N.F. Cachemaille-Day 1939-40, deep in suburbia.
Edward Blore 1839-40, with a chancel added by J.P. St Aubyn in 1867.