Home » Barry, Charles Junior
Category Archives: Barry, Charles Junior
Serving the southern part of the Dulwich college estate this is a church of 1867-1875 by Banks and Barry (Charles Barry junior). The western bays of the nave being added after the completion of the rest of the church, these attached the tower which had been freestanding to the rest of the building. It required restoration after WW2 damage, however, the 1872 painting of the trial and stoning of St Stephen by Sir Ernest Poynter survived.