Home » Bartlett S

Category Archives: Bartlett S

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Gertrude, Purley Road, South Croydon (Roman Catholic)

Sitting at the end of a narrow street towards Sanderstead this church was designed by F.A. Walters and constructed in 1903, it has had both an eastwards extension (1922-23 by S. Bartlett) and a westwards one in 1935 by E.J. Walters.