Alongside the this large green space a little way south of the town centre. It was designed by George Basevi and built in 1839-41 with the chancel and transepts added by F.T. Dolman in 1863. The interior is divided with the western half of the nave converted to a hall.
Originally by George Basevi in 1840, a north aisle by E.P.Loftus Brock (1875) and most of the east end (pictured) by Ernest Geldart in 1890.