Prominently sited on a street corner. The church dates from 1896-1903 and is by W. Bassett Smith and R.P. Day. Two impressive reredoses by Coates Carter and much glass by Powells and one by Martin Travers.
The south side is open to the Common in this church of 1879 by W. Bassett Smith. The west end is now divided off into halls at ground and first floor level. This virtually hides the large west window.