In the centre of an elegant square, this is one of Francis Bedford’s Commissioners churches of 1823-1824. It was closed in 1960, gutted in a fire in 1973 and converted to recording and rehearsal studios by Arup Associates in 1973-1975.
This is the oldest C of E church in Camberwell, but was made redundant in 1970 and left disused and badly neglected for many years. However it is now converted to residential use. It is by Francis Bedford and dates from 1822-24. The apse was added by Basil Champneys in 1893.
On a prominent sloping site above the town centre. The church (one of the Waterloo churches) is by Francis Bedford, 1822. A chancel (now blocked off) and arcades were added by G.E. Street in 1872-73.
Built 1822-24 and designed by Francis Bedford. The interior is a restoration after war damage by T.F. Ford in 1951.