Built 1822-24 and designed by Francis Bedford. The interior was restored after war damage by T.F. Ford in 1951. The church reopened in October 2022 with a restored nave, crypt, and a new narthex with a glass screen looking into the nave. The pulpit has been removed, the font resited against a wall, and different seating installed. The paintings on the sanctuary wall and reredos are by Hans Feibusch. This £5.5 million work was designed by Eric Parry Architects.