See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Belcher and Joas
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 12, 2017 15:36 / Leave a comment
Over the road from Holborn tube station this was built in 1909-1911 by Belcher and Joas. It was declared redundant in 1992 and is now merely a frontage to a modern office building.
Blog at WordPress.com.