Built as a Catholic Apostolic Church in 1873 by J. & J. Belcher. A long low building with a rather taller east end. It was taken over as a Greek Orthodox church in 1963 and designated a cathedral in 1977.
Built in 1873 as a Welsh Anglican church but since 1982 owned by the breakaway Catholic group The Society of St Pius X.