Its entrance is hidden away behind buildings, designed by R.J. Withers in 1873-74. The porch was added by H.S, Goodhart-Rendell 1925-28. It is a centre of high church anglicanism.
A classical church of 1827 by Henry Hakewill which has been impressively rebuilt behind the facade following fire damage in the 1990s.
An evangelical church built in Belgravia as the focal point of Chester Square. The architect was Thomas Cundy Junior and it was finished in 1844-46. It is in a pre archeological gothic style. A war memorial chapel was added by Giles Gilbert Scott in 1921