Built 1938-41 reusing the pillars and windows from the demolished St Anselm, Davies Street in Mayfair. The architect was N.F.Cachemaille-Day.
A the top of the hill above the main street at the southern tip of Sutton borough. The church is by Greenaway and Newberry and dates from 1915. The huge west window was originally in St Paul’s church in St Leonard’s, Sussex (demolished in 1964).