Home » Bernard F. Moss and Partners

Category Archives: Bernard F. Moss and Partners

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

The Holy Family, Limpsfield Road, Sanderstead (Roman Catholic)

A small church from 1957 by Bernard F. Moss.

St David, Mottisfont Road, Abbey Wood (Roman Catholic)

Well to the north of the station and built to serve a housing estate. The church is by Bernard F. Moss & Partners and built in 1964.