The original parish church for Bexley in a wooded churchyard easy of Old Bexley village centre. It dates from the 13th century but was heavily restored by Basil Champneys in 1882-83.
Close to the centre of Old Bexley, it is a building of 1974-74 by Ivor Day and O’Brien.
A large prominent building on the west side of Bexley. The architect was G. Low and it was built in 1881-82.