A church of 1926 by T.H.B. Scott that was completed by his son T.G.B Scott in 1959. There is a large collection of later 20th century stained glass.
A prominent street front church featuring a huge five pointed tracery star west window. The church was built 1875-76 by F.W. Tasker and restored after war damage in 1949-51 by T.G. Birchall-Scott.