A backstreet church designed by Arthur Billing in 1882-83. It was divided in 1978 by Biscoe and Stanton leaving the worship area as the eastern two-thirds of the nave and chancel.
This church closed in 1975 and all that remains is the tower and spire attached to a building called St Catherine’s House. This was built as offices by Biscoe and Stanton in 1979-81 but is now a hostel for the homeless. The church was designed by Carpenter and Ingelow and built in 1878-80 but the tower was only added in 1898.
Opposite Finchley Road Station, a church of 1978 by Biscoe and Stanton, replacing a church of the 1870s. In its turn the 1978 church is due for demolition and replacement by a new building called The Lighthouse.
At the north end of this estate’s central area. As the area is redeveloped this church is due for demolition and replacement around 2019. This building dates from 1975 and was designed by Biscoe & Stanton.
A small church of 1980 by Biscoe & Stanton replacing a church of 1869
A small church built as part of a community complex. It is by Biscoe & Stanton and dates from 1974-77, replacing a 19th century church.
Built 1973-76 by Biscoe & Stanton as a mixed housing/church development to replace a mid 19th century church.
A hall that replaced St Luke, Old street in 1977, designed by Biscoe and Stanton and not now in use as an anglican church and is currently being offered for rent.
In the shadow of Spur’s White Hart Lane stadium. It is under a block of flats and was designed by Biscoe and Stanton in 1971-77. It presents two different faces to the street, depending on which street you are in. Church website.