Home » Biscoe, Guy

Category Archives: Biscoe, Guy

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Augustine, Forty Lane, Wembley Park

A small church well north of Wembley town centre. It dates from 1953 and is by W. Wylton Todd and Guy Biscoe, replacing a structurally compromised church of 1926. The tower was added in 1979.

 
 
   
 

St Eheldreda, Fulham Palace Road, Fulham

Towards the southern end of Fulham Palace Road. It dates from 1955-58 and is by Guy Biscoe, replacing a church of 1896-97.