See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Biscoe, Michael
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 21, 2018 15:11 / Leave a comment
Towards the northern end of Fulham Place Road this small church and adjacent flats replaced a Blomfield church of 1885. The architect was Michael Biscoe and it was built in 1975-76
Blog at WordPress.com.