See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Blackwell, H
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 23, 2017 13:38 / Leave a comment
On its own, well south of the village and lacking a dedication. It is an early english church extended westwards by H. Blackwell in 1878.
Blog at WordPress.com.