Serving the older part of Abbey Wood, south of the station. It dates from 1908 and is by Blomfield and Son.
Southeast of the town centre, a church of 1868-1869 by G.E Street. Arthur Blomfield & Sons added an east window, nave west end and south chapel in 1909. There is a mixture of mid 20th century Powells glass and early 20th century Kempe glass.
The west tower dates from 1543, with a top of 1694. Most of the rest is by Arthur Blomfield, the chancel of 1885 and nave of 1905. The north aisle is mainly divided off as rooms.
By Sir Arthur Blomfield & Sons in 1912 and linked with the modern St John nearby on Kings Eoad.
Right on the crossroads in the centre of Hanwell. It is a church of 1909-10 by A. Blomfield and Sons.