Home » Bloomsbury
Category Archives: Bloomsbury
Built on a Cathedral scale as the greatest Catholic Apostolic Church by Raphael Brandon in 1853. It became the University of London chaplaincy until 1992 and was used only occasionally except for the small eastern English chapel used by the Anglo-Catholic Forward in Faith group. In 2017 the main body of the church was taken on by an Anglican church plant called Euston Church. The building still belongs to the Catholic Apostolic Church.
|Pictures to the right and below this point are
of the English Chapel which is entered
separately from the church. The three pictures
above show the cloister that connects the two,
although there is no access through due to