Built 1838 by Edward Blore with the west and east ends added by W.D. Caroe in 1900-1001
By Edward Blore in 1838, made redundant in 1986 and converted to flats in 2001-2002.
A large church by Edward Blore 1842-43 on Bethnal Green Road, converted into flats in 1990.
Edward Blore 1839-40, with a chancel added by J.P. St Aubyn in 1867.
Leytonstone parish church. The original church is by Edward Blore 1832-33, a south aisle was added by Caroe and Passmore 1909-10.
On a island site by the old Stratford shopping centre. The churchyard has a giant memorial to protestant martyrs. The church is by Edward Blore from 1832-34, the chancel was added in 1884.