See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Blyth, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 15, 2013 20:11 / Leave a comment
Originally built for the Countess of Huntingdon’s Connexion in 1835, it was bought by the Roman Catholic church in 1847.
Blog at WordPress.com.