See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Braddock and Martin
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 15, 2014 16:29 / Leave a comment
A church of 1677-87 by Wren, though possibly Hooke was also involved. Following war damage it was restored 1963-68 by Braddock and Martin. Having been used by a Lutheran congregation it is now the Gresham Centre, a music based charity.
Blog at WordPress.com.