A church of 1887 by Arthur Blomfield at the western end of the High Street. It closed and 1959 and became a musical museum. This recently moved and the building has now been converted to flats.
Disused and derelict at the east end of the town centre. The tower is 15th century, with a nave of 1764 by Thomas Hardwick.
Just behind the main street and the town centre church for Brentford. The original building is of 1868-69 by F & H Francis, but in 1990 the church was rebuilt by Michael Blee Partnership. The tower, spire, south and east walls were retained but a new building was constructed between and to the north of them. The former chancel remains as a side chapel.
North of the Roman Catholic church this is a building of 1906-07 by Bodley and Hare.
In the north of Brentford, almost under the M4. It is a small church of 1866 by J.T. Jackman.