Just behind the main street and the town centre church for Brentford. The original building is of 1868-69 by F & H Francis, but in 1990 the church was rebuilt by Michael Blee Partnership. The tower, spire, south and east walls were retained but a new building was constructed between and to the north of them. The former chancel remains as a side chapel.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ