Just behind the main street and the town centre church for Brentford. The original building is of 1868-69 by F & H Francis, but in 1990 the church was rebuilt by Michael Blee Partnership. The tower, spire, south and east walls were retained but a new building was constructed between and to the north of them. The former chancel remains as a side chapel.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)