Started in 1860 to designs by S.S. Teulon but completed in 1863 by E.P. Loftus Brock, the chancel was added in 1884 by William White. In 2009 it was re-roofed using solar tiles. The reredos and Stations of the Cross are by Michael Coles.
Just off the Romford Road, east of the town centre and now split in two with a pre school in the west end. It is of 1894-96 by E.P. Loftus-Brock, completed by James Richardson and George Patrick after his death.
Originally by George Basevi in 1840, a north aisle by E.P.Loftus Brock (1875) and most of the east end (pictured) by Ernest Geldart in 1890.