At the southern end of Bromley Common. It dates from 1839 with the tower added in 1842 all by Thomas Hopper. The apse and stone tracery was added in 1884 by C. Pemberton Leach.
This church replaced an iron church built in 1913. It dates from 1957 and is by a local architect Victor Heal. Its flat roof was replaced by a shallow pitched one in 1992.
A small back street church of 1910 by Benedict Williamson.
A prominent landmark south of Bromley town centre on the corner of Southlands Road. It dates from 1886-90 and is by Arthur Cawston. The tower top and spire were finished in 1910. It is now very visibly used by the evangelical Hope church as well as for Anglican services.